Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We love the park!













When August comes around, somebody please remind me of the beautiful weather that we had Monday and Tuesday. I love when Matt calls while I am in the carpool line at school and says he wants to take Bethany to the park before homework time. So precious! This time the weather was too nice for Avery and I to stay behind. We have a great park within walking distance from our home-a blessing. It is called Central Park, it's in Seven Meadows, and is great for big and little kids. Meet us there on those special Texas winter days!

1 comment:

A Berry Bailey Life said...

Hi! I just saw your comment on my blog...so good to hear from you! Yes, we are expecting our 2nd little girl (Audrey Nicole) on March 25th. Your girls are getting so big and are sooo precious! When are you expecting your little number 3? Congratulations!