Friday, January 14, 2011

An interview with the munchkins...

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?

Taylor~ Ew.

Avery~ I love you.

Bethany~ No

2. What makes Mommy happy?

T~ Me!

A~ When I be nice.

B~ When you get something from us. (gift)

3. What makes Mommy sad?

A~ When I do not be nice.

B~ When we don't obey you.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?

A~ When she tickles me (giggle).

B~ By acting silly.

5. What was Mommy like as a child?

A~ Cute.

B~ You were a good singer.

6. How old is Mommy?

A~ I don't know. 17.

B~ 34

7. How tall is Mommy?

A~ This tall (hands spread out).

B~ 4 ft

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?

T~ Going to the jump-jump! (inflatable place)

A~ Play with me.

B~ Go shopping.

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?

A~ Relax.

B~ Cleans.

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?

A~ Making cupcakes.

B~ Singing.

11. What is Mommy really good at?

A~ Making cakes.

B~ Singing.

12. What is Mommy not very good at?

A~ Fixing stuff.

B~ Doing stuff by yourself, like sometimes it's hard for you to clean by yourself for a while.

13. What does Mommy do for her job?

A~ Laundry.

B~ You don't even have a job.

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?

A~ edamame

B~ Mexican

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?

A~ That she makes me stuff.

B~ When you help me clean my closet.

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?

A~ Can I just not answer this one??

B~ Superwoman!

17. What do you and Mommy do together?

A~ Play with our baby pup.

B~ We usually go out shopping. Clean?

18. How are you and Mommy the same?

A~ Because we're just the same.

B~ We both love singing.

19. How are you and Mommy different?

A~ You're big and I'm little.

B~ We have different colored hair.

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?

A~ Because she tells me all the time.

B~ By when you give me a kiss when I come home from school...or when you give me a hug.

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?

A~ HEB

B~ The Taste of Texas.

22. What is the best thing mommy cooks?

A~ The white noodles. (Pasta-Roni Parmesan)

B~ Funfetti cake. It was yummy. (again, from a box!)

No comments: